Mirrors

Options
We looked in the mirror and was not satisfied with what we saw and decided to do something about it. Thank God for mirrors... We need to be able to see ourselves. The best examination is a self-examination.

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    My mirror hates me LOL
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    AMEN!!! :wink:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amen
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    I live like a vampire. All of our mirrors are covered.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    what would we do without them?? :smile:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • constancelawson
    constancelawson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    its a love/ hate relationship for me :)
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    nice to have you here...and that is the truth of all truths....i use to lie to my mirror but thankfully my mirror didnt lie back....as you can see, eventually i listened.
  • lfinley2010
    lfinley2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you know that was kind of hard looking into that mirror on Sunday .....cause it was from a different perspestive. Manily when we look in the mirror we are trying to cover things up. But some of those things to be revealed and did away with.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    my initial thought when i saw mirrors was ahhh break them all, ban them, get them out of here!! Then I thought nope if it weren't for mirrors, i wouldn't be able to see any progress, or know when my hair is sticking straight up LOL!!! Any day I can look in the mirror and not look down is a great day and I am having alot of those these days!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Every time I look in the mirror I poke at my belly a few times which then motivates me to do more sit ups etc. :laugh: haha!
  • jac2lyn
    jac2lyn Posts: 90
    Options
    Its a love / hate relationship. Mirrors are my frienemy, hahah! Somedays I like them and other days I want to smash them. But in reality if I dont look in the mirror then I wont know the truth. I do the belly thing to. It motivates me to do extra crunches at night when I am watching tv. Its like a rewarding punishment.... (how sad is that)