Looking for Motivational Phrases

Options
2»

Replies

• MColette
    MColette Posts: 62
    Options
    This is one my parents always tell me, let's see if the translation sounds good :P

"If the things that are worthy in this life were easy, anybody could do them"
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is one from the Biggest Loser and it's helped me accomplish what I have so far:

"Stand up and finish what you started."

When I don't want to do what I know I should, I tell myself this and I always make it through it.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Get your *kitten* up and moving

--or--

Dumb *kitten*...why did you drink that beer last night...now you gotta exercise and burn it off

not really famous...but, it works
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Just wait until ___o'clock before you eat anything else!

My own self-speak to fight the cravings!
  • Amy154
    Amy154 Posts: 52
    Options
    Motivational Song---
    I'm Coming Out---Diana Ross!!!

Awesome!

A
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, this one for starters:

'Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up and thinks, "Today I must run faster than the quickest lion, or I will be killed." Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up and thinks, "Today I must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or I will starve." So whether you are a gazelle or a lion, when you wake up, you better get running....' :wink: this one is for the days I do C25k

I too stay 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' especially if I'm wanting something really sweet and chocolately :blushing:

'Shake it like a salt shaker' and 'Just Dance' for multiple reasons (for thise who know me, you should get it :laugh: )
  • Natalie7227
    Options
    This is not really a quotation but something that I have believed in!

God has given us the greatest gift ever (our bodies) and he wants us to use it to the fullest potential but you can only do that if you take care of it. You can always catch disease but you can't catch health. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE HEALTH. And that is what I am choosing for the rest of my life. We are all worth it.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I also love this one:
    "Footsteps in the sands of time are not made by sitting down. Dare to be remarkable"
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    "Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

"Fall down seven times, get up eight. " -Japanese Proverb