New! Hello Everyone!!

I am new to MFP. To give everyone a little back ground, I am 31 and live in NY. My heaviest weight was 289, I remember that day seeing that number. This was about a year ago. I decided to change things up. I lost about 20 lbs and was feeling good about myself. I took a new very stressful job that stalled my weight loss and affected my family life. I was in a bad place. I actually put on about 5 lbs while working there. I finally got out of there, moved on and now I am happy with what I am doing. I decided to join MFP to gain some support and get back on track. Who can't use a little bit of support and encouragement now and again? Today I am 264 pounds and hoping to get to 220 soon.

Replies

• Welcome to our little family, this is a good place to watch and learn, they have a terrific database, with many items..:wink::wink: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Hi and welcome!! i'm looking for new friends please add me!!
  • Alena3883
    Alena3883 Posts: 14 Member
    Hello! I love that picture of you and your child! I love it when I can catch moments like that between my husband and our son. Welcome to MFP look forward to seeing you succeed! :D
  • Welcome aboard. You CAN do this. Feel free to add me.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Welcome aboard! There is an old saying, 'it takes a village' :) MFP is a great village. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey!!!!