25 pounds gone forever!

Options
Okay, so it's not the huge losses people rave about, but for me it's incredible. (Thank you, IPOARM, btw.) In January I weighed 240 pounds. Today the scale reads 215, and even a monthly cycle couldn't shake it up more than a couple of pounds of water weight, which disappeared a few days later.

I spoke with my doctor on Monday and she had blood drawn to test for thyroid issues & PCOS, since long term I've had huge difficulties losing weight and I don't ever want to stall out to the point where I give up again. (And it takes a lot, folks... once I sat on the same damn plateau for six months straight before I gave up.)

In January I was wearing size 20 and 22 jeans. The pair I have on today are 16s (freshly washed, so as tight as they get), and they're getting loose.

So, because I always have miserable fails trying to post pictures on forums, here's a link to the FB album I'm keeping for comparison's sake.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.729572713688.1073741827.41701219&type=1&l=cb314bc265

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!