Hiiii. What's happening?
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me.
  • fritter1976
    fritter1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, tell us a little about yourself. How much you'd like to lose, where you are from, how long you've been on this journey. Or even just what you like to be referred to on the boards is a place to start.
    I'm heidi, people call me frit, fritter, or heidi. I'm 36, full-time student, currently not working, have about 80 lbs left to lose, down 20 some now, I am a wife, mother of five ranging from one that just turned 18 and graduates this year to twins that are 7. I'm from Michigan. Good luck on your journey!
  • KSoto2014
    KSoto2014 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi, tell us a little about yourself. How much you'd like to lose, where you are from, how long you've been on this journey. Or even just what you like to be referred to on the boards is a place to start.
    I'm heidi, people call me frit, fritter, or heidi. I'm 36, full-time student, currently not working, have about 80 lbs left to lose, down 20 some now, I am a wife, mother of five ranging from one that just turned 18 and graduates this year to twins that are 7. I'm from Michigan. Good luck on your journey!
    Well im from florida, Im 18 years old. I want to lose 50 lbs and Ive been on my journey for 1 year and a half. I was stuck at the same weight for a year. Good luck on your journey too! :)
  • Roughpatch7
    Roughpatch7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'm brand new :)

Just trying to get back in shape here. Would love some friends. I'm a great coach, and would love your support as well.
  • cheerupbrighteyes
    cheerupbrighteyes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • MyBodyMyMachine
    Options
    Welcome! Let's do this!!!!

I'm in FL too- what part? I'm starting a transformation challenge soon if you're interested? Message me! Feel free to add me, too
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Paige, I'm 18, & I'm living in Florida half the time, Texas the other. I'm a college student lol. I've lost somewhere between 20 & 30 pounds, but I'm not sure because my scale is off.. I want to lose 80 pounds overall. Y'all feel free to add me(:
  • Roughpatch7
    Roughpatch7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Thanks for the replies.

I just started dieting. I have always been fairly active, and I do p90x at work with my coworkers, but I haven't been able to keep weight off without an actual consistent plan.

I really love this site, and I'd appreciate any help, and any friends who want to join me.

Thanks again, and lets all kick *kitten*.