Bowflex

Options
moejo3
moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
I am just starting to use the Bowflex at home. Please recommend any excercises that work well on this piece of equipment. Thanks!

Replies

• kcmom2four
    kcmom2four Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too....curious to see.
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

i just went on the bowflex site and printed out a lot of their exercises. I will be sore tomorrow. I think I just googled bowflex exercises and a site came up. Check it out
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options

i just went on the bowflex site and printed out a lot of their exercises. I will be sore tomorrow. I think I just googled bowflex exercises and a site came up. Check it out

I have a PDF of a Bowflex guide that has a 6 week fast fat loss plan in it, if that is the same guide you downloaded you should check it out, it's near the end. If it's not what you have let me know and I'll get it to you.
  • rburgess7
    rburgess7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Where do you download the exercises?
  • rburgess7
    rburgess7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have found that you can do a lot of exercises on the bowflex BUT I find when I'm doing heavy lifting I pick the whole bowflex off the floor. I have to stand on it in order to keep in on the ground. Doing deadlifts I have to put a board across the rails on the bottom to raise me high enough plus keeping the bowflex on the floor. Just play around with it and you can figure out how to do a lot on it.