My 30 day shred results!

Options
AAL94LBB
AAL94LBB Posts: 77 Member
Today was my final day of Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred challenge. And, as promised, I have agreed to post my results!

Yes, I did the shred every single day for the 30 days. And, I tried to follow my given calorie intake, according to MFP, to the best of my abilities (I will admit I had a few cheat meals or cheat days within the 30 days).

Since my results were pretty great I will be doing Jillian Michaels' 90 day Body Revolution challenge next!

Here are my measurements:
(The first column are my day 1 measurements, taken on March 13th 2013. The last column is my day 30 measurements, taken on April 11th 2013. I have also spent the last two days 'cheating' with my diet plan so my measurements could actually be slightly less once I get back on track.)

(measurements in inches and pounds)
Neck | 13 | 13 | same
Top Arms | 11 | 11 | same
Bottom Arms | 10 | 9.5 | - 0.5
Bust | 37 | 35.5 | - 1.5
Waist | 29 | 27.5 | - 1.5
Belly | 35 | 33.5 | - 1.5
Hips | 44 | 42 | - 2
Top Legs | 23 | 22.5 | - 0.5
Bottom Legs | 16 | 15.25 | - 0.75

Weight | 150 | 146.5 | - 3.5
Body Fat Percentage | 38.6% | 34.7% | - 3.9%

PICTURES:
Photo taken on March 13th 2013

togethersmaller_zps30aae3ff.jpg

Photo taken on April 11th 2013

together2smaller_zps90ea942b.jpg

Replies

• AAL94LBB
    Options
    Photo taken on March 13th 2013

togethersmaller_zps30aae3ff.jpg.html]togethersmaller_zps30aae3ff.jpg

Photo taken on April 11th 2013

together2smaller_zps90ea942b.jpg.html]together2smaller_zps90ea942b.jpg
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. This is confirmation that I need to buy this DVD.
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing changes in your butt and abs. 8 more days until I complete 30DS, I hope to achieve even half of what you have.
    What program are you doing next?
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Oops I think I gave you the wrong info when telling you how to post pictures. Copy the IMG code and change it to lower case!
  • AAL94LBB
    Options
    Can you guys see the photos? For some reason I can't!
  • AAL94LBB
    Options
    Oops I think I gave you the wrong info when telling you how to post pictures. Copy the IMG code and change it to lower case!

Can you see the photos in my second reply?
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    No I had to copy the link into my browser
  • ami5000psu
    Options

Taken March 13th 2013

Taken April 11th 2013

No, I can't. But I'm going to try to fix it for you. Let's see if this works
  • AAL94LBB
    Options

Taken March 13th 2013

Taken April 11th 2013

No, I can't. But I'm going to try to fix it for you. Let's see if this works

What's wrong with this link:

togethersmaller_zps30aae3ff.jpg.html]togethersmaller_zps30aae3ff.jpg

(I put spaces before and after the to show you
  • ami5000psu
    Options
    I'm honestly not sure what's wrong with it. Either way you look great and the 30DS has worked!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thank you for posting! I am don L1D6 and I am hoping for success like you.
  • AAL94LBB
    Options
    I'm honestly not sure what's wrong with it. Either way you look great and the 30DS has worked!

Weird! I can't get it to show! But thanks!
  • AAL94LBB
    Options
    Wow! Amazing changes in your butt and abs. 8 more days until I complete 30DS, I hope to achieve even half of what you have.
    What program are you doing next?

I'm doing Jillian's Body Revolution!
  • TOPSmarca
    TOPSmarca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE!!!!
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I just did day 1 on level 2 -- your results give me motivation to keep going!! Congrats :)
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Congrats!!

I just listened to a podcast by jillian today and she said (herself) that body revolution is intended for people who need to lose a significant amount if weight (25+ lbs) and recommends 30 DS, ripped in 30, 6-week 6 pack for other amounts.
  • AAL94LBB
    Options
    Great results!! Congrats!!

I just listened to a podcast by jillian today and she said (herself) that body revolution is intended for people who need to lose a significant amount if weight (25+ lbs) and recommends 30 DS, ripped in 30, 6-week 6 pack for other amounts.

Ah, okay! I have about 18 more pounds to go so I'm hoping the Body Revolution workout gets it off fast!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Fantastic! Now those are some SERIOUS results you've got going on. Well done! You're going to have quite the sculpted figure when you've finished aren't you?
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I can only see the "before" pics but love the stats!!
    Congrats!!!!!
  • weirdfattie
    Options
    Just... woooow! sooo amazinnnnng! congrats! your body looks awesome and since tomorrow i'll start doing those exercises. Thanks for sharing your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!