Websites with inexpensive Running Shoes?

Options
I've been to 2 different running stores and been analyzed. Tried 2 different brands to replace my current pair. I know which ones I want, and was wondering if anyone knows of any websites where I might be able to get them cheaper than in the store?

Replies

• kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    runningwearhouse and roadrunnersport
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've been to 2 different running stores and been analyzed. Tried 2 different brands to replace my current pair. I know which ones I want, and was wondering if anyone knows of any websites where I might be able to get them cheaper than in the store?

Holabirdsports
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Try leftlanesports. They typically have discounted shoes. If you need an invite send me a PM.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aronao
    aronao Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I live in Australia so just about anything is cheaper than here. I buy from Amazon.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Was able to get my shoes (Saucony Guide 6) on runningwarehouse.com for $40 cheaper than in the store with free shipping and returns! Works for me! Thanks everyone for the information!
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You can try the brand's website and get an older model on a discount sometimes, that's how I got my latest pair of Brooks for fairly cheap. My pair before that I got off the clearance rack in store. You can also try 6pm.com, they may or may not have the pair you want. ****'s Sporting Goods and Finish Line often have last season's model discounted, too. If you like new Balance, my husband gets all his shoes atjoesnewbalanceoutlet.com.

edited: saw that you got your shoes. Awesome deal!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Another vote for runningwarehouse. They also have free shipping provided for returns!!