My Skin is radiant because I cut out... the Microwave?

Options
BluePHX
BluePHX Posts: 184 Member
4 days ago I started using a crockpot or the toaster oven instead of the Microwave to cook/reheat my food, and now my skin looks the best it has in years! That is the only thing that has changed in my diet. Is this possible? Or is this just a weird, mysterious coincidence? I'm not using any new products or eating any different foods. I've simply changed cooking methods. Anybody know anything about this?

Replies

• junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have a microwave-phobia and avoid it as much as possible, so I definitely commend your efforts to use other forms of cooking!
    However, I don't see that huge a difference being made in only 4 days, but what do I know!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    so many people DISS the microwave!
    WELL I LOVE MINE!
    shame on you haters.
  • BluePHX
    Options
    I have a microwave-phobia and avoid it as much as possible, so I definitely commend your efforts to use other forms of cooking!
    However, I don't see that huge a difference being made in only 4 days, but what do I know!

That's what I'm thinking too! I've always had a little problem acne here or there for as long as I can remember after puberty, but my face is totally fresh looking and I have no red blotches. I haven't changed anything else so I dunno what else it could be! I don't really understand the science of Microwaves so I have no idea why that would have anything at all to do with it but... otherwise, it's a freakin' miracle!!
  • BluePHX
    Options
    so many people DISS the microwave!
    WELL I LOVE MINE!
    shame on you haters.

Hey now! You love your microwave, I love my toaster oven and crockpot! No hate here. We just love different stuffs. :)
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    How you heat your food is not affecting your skin, I promise. Microwaves, toaster ovens, crock pots.. they all agitate particles to create heat. There's nothing scary about microwaves once you understand how they work. It's a non-ionizing form of radiation, meaning you can't get cancer or anything from it. FYI, regular ovens use radiation to heat food as well.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    coincidence
  • its_betty
    its_betty Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Maybe the crockpot is putting more moisture into the air?