New here, sort of....

Options
I am trying, for the "umpteenth" time, to lose this weight. I was looking for a diet partner/support person, and found this website. Upon trying to sign up, I found out that I had already joined, over a year ago. Obviously, I didn't do well, since I didn't even remember joining the first time. As embarrassed as I am, I am not going to give up. I am going to keep trying, no matter how long it takes. Good new is, I am 4 pounds lighter than when I originally joined. So, starting on a good note! I definitely need all the encouragement I can get, and, would also love to be helpful to others. I am truly hoping we can ALL succeed!!!

Replies

• djroy
    djroy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We can and we will succeed! I'll add you and maybe we can encourge each other!

Daniel
  • cindyb305
    Options
    Thanks, Daniel. I appreciate it. How much are you trying to lose, if you don't mind my asking. My goal is to lose almost 100 pounds. It seems impossible....
  • djroy
    djroy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not at all. My ultimate goal would be 145 pounds.. but I'm working my short term goals in the mean time.
  • Brandyacutebbw
    Brandyacutebbw Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, I log everyday and will always be around if you wanna talk or vent or need motivation, I too am also looking to lose about 100 pounds, and I believe that we all can do it!
  • MrsPotatoHead425
    Options
    How funny.. this is my 2nd go round as well, because I had forgot all about this until a friend told me about it the other day and I thought it sounded familiar.....

Feel free to add me also, we can help each other! I also have a big weight loss goal (of course doing smaller ones to work up to it) so hopefully we'll all be successful! :)
  • cindyb305
    Options
    I hope you had a great day today! I did OK, but, could have been better. I am really struggling, but, not giving up!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I would love to support you along the way. I am 47 and have about 64 more lbs to lose. I joined awile ago, but only got serious since the first of the year. Work hard and you will start to see results! Send me a friend request if you'd like.
  • pinksands143
    Options
    I joined a while back but never stuck with it. Now Im trying to get motivated and this seems like a great place with nice people!
  • sheba4098
    Options
    hello I am new here as well, don't be discouraged though.... yes it is hard to eat right and especially exercise considering our busy lifestyles. but challenge yourself to fit in that size ten L.O.L !!! seriously I have been over weight forever. do you do zumba or boot camp?
  • pinksands143
    Options
    Hello! I love Zumba!!!!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend - this site is very helpful - I have logged in every day since I joined in January - it is working and the people here are uber nice! Congratulations for doing something great for yourself!
    Aloha from kauai!
    Lynn:flowerforyou:
  • mickleach
    Options
    Hi I have been using this app since September 2012 and to date I have shed an amazing 56Kilos, yes 56 Kilos and I am the one who could not stick with diets, exercise etc. By logging everything you eat, drink and exercise you do it has given me the incentive and the kick up the butt I needed. Only need to lose another 6 Kilos or so and victory will be mine.
  • tiff2351
    tiff2351 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Goof Luck! I'm trying too!
  • BluePHX
    BluePHX Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    We can and we will succeed! I'll add you and maybe we can encourge each other!

Daniel

Team work! \m/
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck!
  • tmuster
    tmuster Posts: 72
    Options
    also in it for the umpteenth" time.. Never give up hope. Support is the key.