Large chested girls-- Running advice?

Options
2»

Replies

• MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    No reason to wear a sports bra if you're wearing a regular bra underneath. Get a GOOD sports bra. Sounds like Enell is good for the well-endowed. For the rest of us...well, I found a Champion bra at Target that works well for me. Keep shopping and trying things on til you find one that works.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I wear a 36J and am interested in trying the bras you mentioned. Can you tell me where to find them in such a large size, since my research hasn't found any bigger than DDD. Thank you.
    i'm 36HH and i've been sized out of enells so i'd imagine you would as well but i'm loving my new panache bras .

try amazon or ebay.

the thing with enell is that they fit a range of rib and cup sizes, which works out well until you get to the stage where you have a lots of cup and little ribcage.the last size i bought in enell was a 2 but there's too much friction in the underboob so i'm using that bra for low impact exercises since there's too much movement in the ribcage for higher impact things.

to be fair though, it is good for QUICK high impact stuff but after my long 60 minute runs, i had far too much cut skin. :sad:
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Putting my vote in for Ennell as well. I'm even bigger right now because I am nursing and they do not budge in this thing. Now I just need an Ennell girdle for my mummy tummy to stay in place. ;)
  • FitMomRunning
    FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Panache! I bought one a while ago and the friend I was shopping with said it looked like I was wearing a regular bra when I put a shirt on over it. It's very comfortable and I love that you can make it a racerback. I switched to using it that way once I lost enough weight that it wasn't fitting as well. I run with it on several times a week and have been really happy with the lack of bouncing.

The only thing that surprised me was the amount of wicking it does. I was wearing a bright top during a really hard workout one day and when I got home, you could see the shape and size of the bra because of the sweat it wicked out to the shirt. lol