Ohio where you at.......

Options
Where's all the Ohio people at. I'm 30 yeats old from Ohio. I have 3 amazing daughters. I'm ready to kick this fatt to the curb. Please add me so we can give each other the high fives and tough loves we need to get through this. Bring it on!!!!!!!

Replies

• huneimurs0568
    Options
    Hi Miss Ohio, I'm Donna, 51 and I am SO ready to kick Fatty's butt to the streets too. I have a rare terminal lung disease and was put on 2 years of steroids, surgeries, meds, etc., Lupus, thyroids, the works, SO here I am almost 60lbs heavier than I have ever been in my life and I cannot seem to get it off, no matter how hard I've tried. A friend told me about this website that her daughter found and I decided to get on here and see if this would help me. Well, yesterday, I went over my calories, but I forgot to put down the few things I did do as far as exercise goes. So today, I did a lot of spring cleaning and that was a big help. Anyway, I have 3 adult daughters, married with families and 6 beautiful grandchildren, 5 girls and 1 boy and 1 cute step grandson. I live with my middle daughter and her family. Not an easy thing to do, live with my girls, lol. I am praying to have a home of my own by the summer. I pray you have a great Friday and a wonderful weight loss weekend.
  • tasha251983
    tasha251983 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow you have been through a lot and your still here to tell your story. I would be honered to have you as a friend. Your such a strong lady. I know you can do this