how much would you say i weighed?

Options
2mcsml1.png

ive lost ALOT of weight and the difference is amazing however i still feel i look ALOT bigger than my actual weight?! How much would you guess i weighed? im 5'4

Also how would you suggest combating the mid section flab? haha thankyou :)

Replies

• KatieJane10x
    KatieJane10x Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    10stone7pounds?
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    It's really hard to say, since we don't know how tall you are in relation to your weight. I'd guess about 125 pounds. The mid section "flab" is a problem I have as well, and I think the only way you're going to help with that is through strengthening your abdomnial muscles. I'm not even close to being an expert, but I truly think that's how you're going to get rid of it. Kudo's to you for your weight loss and good luck :)
  • cat_s85
    cat_s85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure as I don't know how tall you are but you look very petite, and your legs and bum are tiny!

As I'm quite tall it's hard for me to estimate, but I don't think you need to lose any weight just focus on a bit of toning up. I'm no expert but I've seen great results on people with a mixture of cardio and strength exercises, have you tried the 30 day shred?

Good luck :)
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    tthanks everyone

im 5'4 and 9st 11lbs i just really dont feel i look it lol i think i look more around the 11st mark :(

xx
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    You can not spot reduce the abs. You have to keep losing body fat, and it will eventually come off of that area as well. This means keep eating at a calorie deficit until you get there. I also believe it is important to a good mixture of exercise, both lifting weights and cardio. Lifting weights will make you look awesome once the fat is gone, cardio will simply add to your calorie deficit to help you get there faster.

As far as guessing the weight...you look close to what I looked like when I was 165 pounds. But I am 5'5" tall and I have no idea how tall you are, so I can imagine how most people's guesses might be wrong.
  • advancado
    advancado Posts: 18
    Options
  • cat_s85
    cat_s85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was going to say about 8 stone, so I really haven't a clue!

I'm 10stone 4 and 5'8, you look way smaller than me, you must have better boobs ;)
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    haha my boobs are the only thing that havent shurnk!

im 5'4 and 9st 11lbs i just think i still look huge lol x