Hi there, I'm new

Options
I love the food tracker on here and when I saw there was a community forum, I thought i'd say hello to everyone. So has the site been a success for you? :)

Replies

• Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jackie and also new just started this morning.cute picture
  • Zhehena
    Zhehena Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi - I'm new as well.
    Am still figuring out how all this works. English is not my native language so I sometimes have to look up the words or read a sentence twice :tongue:
    But I'm a 100% sure, that if you/we use this site correctly, we will see results very soon.
    Anyone feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • spencerbm
    Options
    hello my name is spencer
  • 7imar
    7imar Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi jackie, zhehena and spencer :D

Nice to meet you all
  • Zhehena
    Zhehena Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi jackie, zhehena and spencer :D

Nice to meet you all

And nice to meet you too :happy:
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi , i am Debra and i just joined this morning. I have been on my weight loss journey for a year already but was very excited to be invited by a friend to join this sight. :happy:
  • sharonhayward775
    sharonhayward775 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi all i joined on wens so iam also a newbie. but enjoying using the site so far x
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd lost 65 pounds over almost a year and had got 'stuck' for a couple of months and joined here two weeks ago. Lost 3 pounds so think it's great. Tracking calories helps and talking to others in the same boat helps too. Good luck.
  • higginz
    higginz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey!! Last time u used this it had a scanner.... does it still have that??
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Joni. Yes, the site works...as long as you do the work. It's a tool, just that, it's up to us to do the work necessary for our bodies to shred the extra lbs. That includes tracking your caloric intake, exercising and drinking the recommended water.

Good luck on your journey and I love your profile pic!
  • HeaDak3
    HeaDak3 Posts: 32
    Options
    yeah I'm pretty new myself, I'm looking to make more fitspired friends on here =)
    so if you're cool add me ^.^
  • hhu228
    hhu228 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi! I'm new as well (: I'm looking forward to using this site more; I've only had the phone app for a while. feel free to add me if you'd like!