will stomach cellulite ever go away?

Options
Its okay folks, you can hand it to me straight: will those orange-peel bumps on my stomach ever go away? I am making good progress on my diet and workout, and am starting to see loss and muscle definition in all areas. However, despite the good progress made on my stomach the cellulite there is just ugly ugly ugly. I have heard that this is nearly impossible to get rid of. Any of you out there will success (or no success) stories on stomach cellutite? Would be thankful to hear from you along with any tips, etc.... Thanks all:smile:

Replies

• MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It won't really disappear, but it will fade away quite a bit, and with extra weight loss will look even smaller.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've had this problem, but more on my legs than stomach. I think working out helps, but I haven't really tried it yet.
    What I did try was expensive useless creams and getting massages. The massage thing really worked, but it takes time(months depending how much you have) and also it's pretty painfull(I had small bruises all over) + it's expensive.
  • fitnessbuilding
    Options
    Cellulite Solution Exercise Plan is best plan for reducing the orange peel bumps on your stomach. Try it.