Hello :-)

Options
Hi ev eryone, I'm a newly married lady trying to lose another 2.5 stone (35lbs). A few years ago I was in a destructive relationship and I comfort ate a lot, stopped going out etc and I gained like 70lbs, which is a huge amount for a girl of 5ft2!

I'velost 35lbs slowly over the last year and a half by making small lifestyle changes, but I have my honeymoon in 10 weeks and I really want to push to get as close to my goal as I can.

What do you think is realistic loss for this time? I'm using the calorie counter on here and I'm starting the shred tomorrow morning. I also usually walk 3 times a week for about 40 minutes each time?

Replies

• zobail123
    zobail123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started doing this last year and it took almost 6 months to lose 29 lbs but I went out track for a few months a gained some weight back, but I just started again and hope to lose 10 -12 more lbs by summer. You can do this!!!
  • rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    that's a great achievement well done :-) My husband is really supportive so I know he's going to encourage me! I think the problem is it's just too easy to be unhealthy these days - it's actually cheaper to eat crap than hat it is to cook a proper meal!
  • rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    sorry computers going mental!