I am so unmotivated! I need a workout buddy in the Denver, C

Options
I really need some accountability. If you're a woman in the NW Denver area (around 84th and I-25) and can work out with me, I'd love it. I'm working on C25K now, but am finding I'm not really into it. Right now I'm trying to work out T, W, and Sat. So we could run together, we could weight train, we could do other cardio. I pretty much don't care. Also, I have a membership to 24 Hour Fitness, also like to jog outdoors. I am to the point where I nearly hate the gym and really need a friend to help challenge me. (I'm really good with trying to be the best, so if someone can do 12 reps, I'll try to do 15, etc).

Thanks!

AG

Replies

• Sherry44
    Sherry44 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I live at 120th & Colorado. I don't get away from my kids much tho so my exercise usually includes them. We like to visit parks and swim. I have a girl, 2 & boy 4. If you're interested you can "friend" me.
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help you but I'm really far away :( I totally get needing a buddy though...
  • mandikaye
    mandikaye Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can totally support you from afar! *hug*

Let's talk soon - maybe I can help!
  • KLNHLN
    Options
    Hello!! I live close to you and also have a membership to 24 hour fitness and would enjoy some company also. If you are still interested in going let me know. I like to be outdoors too but since its getting colder I have been going to the gym. I enjoy the classes they have there and thats usually what I do