I've got the food intake handled

Options
pretty well although with being in training at a new job, I don't have a lot of appetite(or at least am not interested in spending much time putting something together). I have been using Fred Meyer Deli to fill in the blanks. My work hours are 1pm to 9:30 and I manage to get in a good breakfast, but can't eat a lunch until around 1 or 2 pm, just too rushed. So I have been eating on a bag of carrots or any raw vegie. Seems to stop the hunger, plus, I drink the water. then at 5, usual dinner half-hour, I eat a full meal. Usually need a snack at 10 ish when I arrive back home. I am staying close to my calories but once I am moved this weekend, I will then fit in at least 30 minutes of walking in the a.m. and eventually, swim at the Municipal indoor pool. Or walk up to an hour. Then if all goes like I hope, begin the weight-training just to tone. Losing weight and inches is great but not if I just end up skinny and squishy, LOL!!!

God bless everyone's day!! Denise:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: PS Which with exercise, I will have to eat even more so out comes the crockpot and basically, just a little planning and preparation ought to do it;) Feed back welcome from others with weird schedules or rushed with schooling and stress, LOL;)

Replies

• sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Crockpot is the best way to plan ahead!! :) Good luck on getting the workouts in now too!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    thank you sweet;) I am so looking forward to swimming. I just love to do that even though I am not a great swimmer but I can do laps by doing the back-stroke, my fave;) See you around MFP!! Have a great day! Denise

Crockpot is the best way to plan ahead!! :) Good luck on getting the workouts in now too!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    I have to get back to mfp I've been so busy with family reunion just let it slip. I do miss getting on here glad to see you have the food intake handled. I have to get back on track :cry:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hi Edie! Yeah, it's hard some days to get it done but I am gettin'er done;) My hours are so weird that has been a real challenge. 1pm to 9:30. Sure need to get to exercising again though. Soon, very soon;) Love you gal, Denise
    I have to get back to mfp I've been so busy with family reunion just let it slip. I do miss getting on here glad to see you have the food intake handled. I have to get back on track :cry: