Getting healthy after 2 pregnancies back to back!

Options
I'm 23 years old, and had my first son in December 2008, and my second son in December 2009. After the first pregnancy, I lost all 50 pounds that I had gained. With the second pregnancy I gained 70 and haven't been able to lose any of it! I go down 20 pounds and up 20 pounds, etc. I want to get healthy for my baby boys because they deserve a Mom who can be healthy and active. I don't want to miss out on any aspect of being a mom. It won't happen overnight, because obviously I didn't gain it overnight. It's definitely a process!

Replies

• AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I am in the EXACT same boat as you, but have had 3 back to back - son 2007, daughter 2008, and son 2010..lol. It gets harder and harder to drop the weight, but you can!! This site is great, keeps you in check with what you are eating, exercising, everything! My husband and I both use it, and we have both been doing very well!!

Good Luck to you!!!
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. '02, '04. '05, and '08. Trust me, if you stick with it, you'll see amazing results.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site! Good luck with the weight-loss journey!
  • mindy1seymour
    Options
    You can do this Ash!! Love you!! :)
  • KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    I am a great example of what happens when you don't take control of your post baby weight. I am still carrying weight from my pregnancies, 1989,1993,1995,and 1999. Wow, the kids got older but I kept the weight on. I wish I would have worked on it sooner. But, better late than never. Good luck!!!!!