Hi EVERYONE would Like some friends Please.

Options
Hi All

I'm pretty new to MFP I've been using it for a week, thanks to a friend who told me about. Although I have been dieting for 4 weeks now and have lost a stone and a few pounds only 3 more stone to go yay!! I reali would like to get some friends so I can be part of the community and help people coz thats what I like doing, being there and supporting people as were all trying our very best to lose weight and knowing what each of us is going through wether its a down day or its in a good day. Good luck to all. :smile:

Replies

• cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi - Good for you on joining MFP. It's a great site and has helped me out on and off for a number of years. Go ahead and add me if you would like. We all can use the support and motivation.
  • cliocat267
    Options
    Thank You so much just send me a message whenever you need some help.
  • capslockid
    capslockid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, been using the app for a while but my first day on the forums! Well done on losing over a stone already, I have about 5 stone to lose and would really love some support along the way. Feel free to add me if you like :) x
  • cliocat267
    Options
    Thats brill I luv the forums I like reading peoples stories who have lost weight reali helps me to get through the day. I'd love to help you out just send me message and ill help you as much as i can. X
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight you have already lost!!! Sending you a request, the more the merrier!!
  • Jhs1987
    Jhs1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job on what you have already done! This site is wonderful for support and for really tracking what you eat and calories burned. Sending you a request now, looking forward to supporting each other!! :)
  • rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also :-) I'm about half way to my goal weight after gaining 70lbs a few years ago. I'm finally back into a size 14 for the first time in 5 years! Stick with it!
  • CharMaroc
    CharMaroc Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new to this site and it would be great to meet other people for support and encouragement. I'll more then welcome any adds :)
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    always like to have friends- feel free to add me :)
  • josiejo99
    Options
    Hello guys this is my first week so still getting the hang of it all. I would love to add some friends so we can help and motivate one another, so please add me. Good luck to everyone taking part.