looking to stay on track!

Options
Hi there, just started with this program about a week ago. I was hungry ALL the time. I just turned 40, and my energy level is low.
so im looking for any pointers I can get. I was a very athletic at one point gymnast, bodybuilder, etc ...I know what to do its just staying focused! I need some positive friends on here. thanks!!!

Replies

• Kbridge2013
    Options
    Hi! U can add me if you'd like! I'm just starting...again...as well!
  • trudiedurbridge
    Options
    Hi I'm just starting too - Im on day 2, I'd like to loose 3 stone :) x
  • jmlf4
    jmlf4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi...you can add me if ya like. I too was in the gym and running. Only been here for couple of weeks. Like you I know what to do it is just getting started and (the big one for me) being consistent.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Yea i too am just starting again mostly because i got a brace on my leg restricting me from doin any activity so i think ill get massive without a diet whiich i am failing at staying on track with :S
  • milknbeans
    Options
    Hi ya,
    Ive just started, day 5 so far. Hard, but need to try and keep focused!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have been at this since late January and I am down 10 pounds, I lost weight slow but I am losing if you want to add me
  • jaodko30
    jaodko30 Posts: 1
    Options
    U can add me too, I'm on day two of the doctor evaluated plan. I need to lose 100+ pounds, and all I can think about is chips and cake, which the chips were common for me, but cake craving is surprising me.