My BEFORE the 30Day Shred Pic...Results in 21 Days

Options
ShellGetsFit
ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
So my hubby's reaction to hugging me this morning has spurred me to post my beginning pic from Day 4 of the 30Day Shred. He was shocked that by Day 9 he could notice such results!! A little background...I've had 3 beautiful girls over the last 9 years, the youngest just turned 3. I had never really had trouble shedding the pregnancy pounds after the first two, the third was less than a charm though, it's stuck around my middle! LOL I've tried numerous times to get in shape and bring back the fit me, I quit every time for whatever excuse I had at the time. This time, Mama isn't quitting! So, here it is Day 4 (wish I had taken one on the first day), and I have to say I had tightened up quite a bit in only those 4 days too! Amazing how those core muscles effect how you look!

P.S...This is another way I'm keeping myself accountable! If I post now with this pic, I just HAVE to come back in the end and post my results!

403E53E7-0AB6-4C29-8952-AFA00B5AEF96-11416-00000C9548A9CE3F_zpsd872bd2a.jpg

6D84775A-6200-47C5-B5AF-1ACEE597DBF5-11416-00000C954D028E2C_zpsa9733e1a.jpg

Replies

• JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Looking good girl...I didn't take a before or measure because I can't find my measuring tape ugh!!! I will measure at my moms this weekend though. I just wish I knew what it was to start with.
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i just did day 2 this morning, that junk is hard!!! i still have to pause it for like 30 seconds when she makes us do those dang jumping jacks, and jump ropes for like 2 mins!! lol crazyness but man i feel it and i feel good...
  • CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work! That is so great!
  • JustAGirl0916
    Options
    I told Jillian to shut up yesterday when she wouldn't stop talking lol! I was so tired haha!
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I told Jillian to shut up yesterday when she wouldn't stop talking lol! I was so tired haha!

haha totally can relate. She is soooo annoying I swear, her voice echoes in my head! I am not from the US so I guess the accent is a little... hmm... not so pleasant for my ears?

But she does a great job and is actually a super cool person!
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! I have been at the gym a lot so maybe can post some pics in a few months as well :)
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options

LOL! I curse at her every day! Especially when she makes us do pushups and those damn side lunge/lateral arm raises! I live for ab time though! LOVE IT!
  • Flash4wrd
    Flash4wrd Posts: 35
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i just did day 2 this morning, that junk is hard!!! i still have to pause it for like 30 seconds when she makes us do those dang jumping jacks, and jump ropes for like 2 mins!! lol crazyness but man i feel it and i feel good...

I'm on day 5. those damn jump ropes kill me! the jumping jacks are ok..but those ropes hurt so good! lol
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I did day two this morning...thanks for posting those pics....gives me some motivation as I called her a nasty name this morning after I was done!!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who takes a break during jumping jacks and jump ropes....I keep moving, just can't keep up with the jumping jacks and the jump ropes.

I guess I can't expect to go straight from couch potato to going full speed in 2 days!!

I didn't take any before pics, but I'm thinking now that maybe I should!!
  • Rey278
    Rey278 Posts: 41
    Options
    You look great! keep up the hard work!
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! :happy:

Day 4 got much easier for me. Day 7 & 8 I had zero energy but I pushed through it anyway. This morning I had all my energy back again and gave it my all plus what I had been missing the last two days!

I really do suggest taking pics and measurements to see your progress! The scale hasn't changed but I really don't care! I feel the difference and my clothes fit better. I could stay at 159 as long as the inches kept falling off! :happy:
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me. I was so sore yesterday...did it anyway. Hurray. today not sore! I feel better already...I did not realize how weak my arms are with the push ups. Great job for you!!! Thanks for being an encouragement to sticking with it!
  • JustAGirl0916
    Options
    You took the words right out of my mouth!!! I'm not sure what it is but Jumping jacks are the worst!!!!!!!!!!! lol! I curse too and I'm not usually one who does that haha!
  • Schmidt722
    Schmidt722 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you're doing great! :)

Today is day 4 for me. Is there punching in levels 2 and 3 as well? I find that imagining I'm punching JM is actually pretty satisfying!
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Thank you!! I love the punches!!! All of you that don't like Jillian, you make me laugh so hard!!! :laugh: I don't mind her at all. lol
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It's not that I don't like Jillian, it's I'm so angry at myself for letting me get into such bad shape!!
  • Nicola06041985
    Options
    I am awaiting my DVD being delivered - i so cant wait after seeing everyone's progress.

Everyone seems to be looking good!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm on day 5 and I feel amazing!! Can't wait for day 30!!
  • miranda823
    miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You just inspired me to get up off my but and do a shred! Thanks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!