Not so new here...

Options
So I am not exactly new to this site, BUT I need friends! Maybe I should clarify... I am struggling right now to get back on track. My long term goal is to lose about another 75 lbs or so. Short term goal is to lose 33 lbs before my beach vacation at the end of June. I want to be under 200 lbs and 33 lbs puts me at 199. Totally achievable, BUT, I have lost my mojo.

So I am asking for help. I really need friends who will be supportive and kind and kick me in the butt when I need it.

I need friends who aren't afraid to tell me to cut the crap and get eating right or to get my butt off the couch and get moving!

I need friends who are going to be honest and true and really help me to achieve my goals. Of course, I will be glad to reciprocate and tell you to get your rear in gear too! Add me if you can handle the truth!

Stephanie

Replies

• littlenyama
    Options
    Hi Stephanie. I am new and need help too. I'll kick your bed (figuratively via email) if you kick mine. :-)

The fact that you've already lost 43 pounds is amazing and you should be proud of yourself.

For today, what are you going to do to eat healthy and exercise. "One day at a time."

Nyama
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Read my profile first though, before you FR me. Some folks don't like what I've written there, and that's why I warn them.

:)
  • jmlf4
    jmlf4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to site...been at it a couple of weeks. I have been on the lose/gain roller coaster most of my life. Looking to get off the roller coaster and live healthier..and leaner. i will try to support ya in your journey. It looks like you have been on the right path...just got get back on it.
  • moteam
    moteam Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello. I'm not so new here either. I was tracking via myfitnesspal last year and doing great. I never reached my goal but I was slowly working my way there. Then life took over, can't even remember why, and I stopped tracking. Now here I am again with today being my first day back! I get so frustrated with myself. I get so carried away with food and not exercising then I feel guilt about everything I have just eaten then I get really disappointed and discouraged and then I tend to eat more...and this happens for me on a daily basis. I'm so sick of it! No more excuses. The time is now! Today is a new day. We can do this!
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm not so new either...... but just got back on it today..... I've gained 20 of the 79 lbs I had lost and I'm totally disgusted with myself for allowing it to happen! I need someone who is more then willing to call me out and keep my butt motivated (as I will do the same).. Feel free to add me!
  • moteam
    moteam Posts: 3
    Options