Need some friends :)

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been doing this for about 6 or so days now. I seem to be doing okay with the logging and have started exercising. I just need some friends :) I can't do this alone. A little about me:

I am 31 years old and work as a Director of Religious Education and Youth Ministry for our local Catholic Church. I enjoy spending time with my family and cats. My hobbies include ballroom and latin dancing, bowling and water sports. Recently I was asked to help coach 3-8 graders throw discus and shot put since I did it in high school and some in college. So I add that to my list of things I do in addition to being married and working 60 hours a week on average.

My family is very large. I have three siblings, mother/stepfather, father/stepmother, 5 sets of grandparents because of the divorce that I love dearly. I have tons of aunts and uncles and cousins. We all love each other very much and are very close. Its probably good that my husbands family is extremely small and intimate because mine is huge!!! We are all in each others business and love every moment of it.

Thanks for reading!!! I hope to get to know you all!!!

Peace,
Amanda

Replies

• jmlf4
    jmlf4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me if ya like ...I have been on the roller coaster of eating/gaining/losing. Looking to stop the cycle and I too need support.
  • JT219
    JT219 Posts: 19
    Options
    i'm just starting too, haven't lost any weight yet. add me :-)
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. anyone else is welcome to do so as well.
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I am fairly new here too and always welcome friends. I have some great ones on here already and I know how important it is to have a good support system. Feel free to add me if you like. I just ask that you include at least a brief line as to how you found me and why you would like the friendship. Best of luck to everyone!
  • Yassorama
    Yassorama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! Good luck! I am on Day 5 too...feel free to add me! It will be more fun with more friends!
  • KorennaC
    KorennaC Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me too!
    I have a huge family also, down to only one set of grandparents though :(
    But because of divorces & deaths there are 10 of us kids, plus spouses and17 neices and nephews!
    That's not even going into the cousins..............
    I am new here about a week now. I am still getting to know my way around the site and how to synch this to that, it's more of a work out than the actual work out!
    I go to Curves 5 nights a week and have lost 4 pounds so far!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    hello.add me.