Success stories from moms who had c-sections please!

Options
cryswest57
cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
I really would love to see pics and read stories from moms who had c-sections. I just want to get rid of the pooch I have. It has gone down a lot, but I am just unsure about the "fat" on top.

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    There are many here, including myself.. my first pregnancy was natural, second a c-section.

I still have awhile to go to get that perfect, flat tummy (which I am not really aiming for) but here is my side to side from Jan 1 to Feb 24. I went down 11-12lbs, reduced Body Fat by nearly 7%. I am currently a size 6 with a body fat percentage of 25%.

19593344_9446.jpg
  • dobler88
    dobler88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have pics in my profile--I've had 2 c sections in the last five years (one was a twin pregnancy). My shelf has dramatically improved with strength training (well, circuit--Jillian mostly).
  • cryswest57
    Options
    awesome!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have pics in my profile--I've had 2 c sections in the last five years (one was a twin pregnancy). My shelf has dramatically improved with strength training (well, circuit--Jillian mostly).

Yes, JM is highly recommended!! Also Strength training.. it helps fill in the gaps
  • cryswest57
    Options
    Hi,

Yes, JM is highly recommended!! Also Strength training.. it helps fill in the gaps

How is her 6 pack workout video?
  • amymcs
    amymcs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!