Calling all tattooed/pierced/stretched ear people.

Options

Replies

• littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos and want to get another to represent my journey. When I shed the weight, thinking of getting my first body piercing, my belly button, so I can show it off in my new bod!!! I have hid my body for so long cant wait to show it off!
  • JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos and 17 piercings, used to have my ears gauged. :) feel free to add me.
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Treating myself with a tattoo when I reach my goal! However, the tattoomotif is not related to the shedded weight. I've already met the tattooer and had my consultation, superexcited!

I used to have one ear streatched but due to a nasty infection (stretched it too much, too fast, silly me) I had to take it out.
  • RooBug88
    RooBug88 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im in! I have two tats, hoping for many more when I lose the weight! I have my ears triple pierced on the lobes, the bottom two piercings are gauged (8 and 0, looking to go 00 soon) and I have an industrial piercing on my left ear. I'd love to get my ears pierced all the way up the lobes and cartilage, but my employer won't allow it (stupid, I know...). I'm glad to have some more mod-enthusiasts on my news feed, feel free to add me!
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos, I currently have three and am working on designing my fourth. I love the art and meaning behind some of them.
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    90 hours of tattoo work(avg 6 hours per sitting over 15 appts)
    Bifurcated Split Tongue
    0ga lobes
    10ga second lobes
    12ga third lobes
    14ga Helix x2
    10ga Septum
    12ga Labret
    14ga Snakebites
    8ga Prince Albert
    Ongoing permanent full body neck down hair removal
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My ears are practically covered in piercings. I'm currently stretching my lobes to 8mm (they're at 7mm atm). I'm hoping to get both sides of my nose pierced (one of these days lol) and I'll see what more piercings on my ears I can get :)

Feel free to add me!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You can add me!

I am almost done with my back piece. Only 2 more sessions to go! My profile pic is outdated as it was taken after the 1st session. I have 2 more since then.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have 3, but have 2 more planned....

My first is on my back shoulder blade. It is a cross with a pink ribbon around the top with 2 lillies at the bottom.
    My second is a handprint on my left wrist.
    My third is a butterfly errupting from it's chrystalist.

My next one will be a pin-up girl with a boa constrictor around her neck and will have stars and diamonds floating around her, each piece symbolizes one of my 3 children.

My last (at least the last planned for now) is a waterfall starting on my back and wrapping around my ribs with a white tiger coming out, there will be tropical flowers and birds as well. I'm a little nervous about this last one... and I have some serious weight to finish losing before I do it... but I think it is going to be my reward!
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 tats, both small, and both of which I have drawn. I am currently in the process of designing my next one & I am taking my daughter to get her first one for her 18th birthday next month! My husband will KILL me, but he loves me so he'll get over it! haha!

I love tats, they are addicting and unfortunately expensive! My last one is about 2 inches above my ankle and less than a month after I got it, I had to have it cut into about an inch because I shattered my ankle and had to have surgery. I was more pissed about that than the fact that I had just completely screwed my ankle! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :bigsmile:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    LETS DRINK NOW.
  • jadedladydeath
    Options
    I have one tattoo a babomb from super mario becoming pixelated on my arm. Zero ears. Nips pierced right now lol but I have more stuff pierced just got bored with them and took it out.
  • zaybaby
    zaybaby Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I loveee tattoos and piercings! I have 6 tattoos and 15 piercings :smile:
    I've decided that once I reach my goal weight, that's when I can get my next tattoo. Keeps me motivated!!

Oh and my ears are gauged!
  • StefanieJo13point1goal
    Options
    I currently have 6 tattoos:

Green Geiko on my right ankle
    the Chinese symbol for tattoo on my right Achilles tendon
    the Chinese symbols for faith and hope for my Grandfather who passed away in 2010
    the Pisces symbol on my right upper bicep
    a naked Angel shooting an arrow on my left shoulder blade
    And finally Poot (my Dad's nickname for me) on my right shoulder blade

After running my first official 5K on May 11th, my friend and I are planning on getting the runner's tattoo somewhere on our bodies; just don't know where yet!

You can add me!!!

Stefanie
  • lizlashley2009
    lizlashley2009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I have 0 gauged bottom 8 gauged for my second set working on sleeve and have 3 more tats on me and many more to come oh and I'm a nurse lol
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Currently have 2 tattoos, between the shoulder blades on my back, & on my right foot. Also have my lip on the left [16 gauge], nose on right [regular 18 gauge, although can do 16], first lobes [regular 18 gauge], right trageus [16 gauge] & cartilage at 16 gauge].

Had my tongue at 14 gauge, but recently took that out.

Want to get a crap-ton more ink done. Want my boys names on the inside of each wrist, something behind each ear, my left foot, belly button piercing [which will be what I get once I get my flat stomach back] & whatever else I can think of for ink! Haha. Will also be getting my lip done to have snakebites when I break 200. :-)

Feel free to add me.
  • Ms921
    Ms921 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have a Koi fish and some cherry blossoms on my back, cant wait to reach my goal and get another one down my side, Dia de los muertos skull and roses, which i can proudly show off =)
  • kt_kat_88
    kt_kat_88 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    im addicted to piercing more than tattoos but i have both. 16 piercing and a tattoo on each foot
  • Lieann22
    Lieann22 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to have my back piece finished - Its going to be my treat at the end of the summer.
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) I currently have 4 tattoos and over 20 piercings and a few retired piercings.