ONEderland :)

Options
Weighed in this morning at 199. And a loss of 5" overall since last week.

I haven't been in ONEderland for a while... I really don't feel much different, still fat, but more fit.... onward! Well, except the size 16 skinny jeans I just bought keep sliding down a little bit, and they're a little baggy in the buttcheek (squat challenge results?) I looove these jeans, but I'm going to love them more in every size going down!

Replies

• iryshjones
    iryshjones Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    that is fabulous !! way to go! ... i cant wait to get there myself .. funny how a number can mean so much :) keep up the hard work.
  • samik8907
    samik8907 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! As much as I hate my pants being baggy (not so blessed in my behind) I love knowing it's because I'm losing weight!
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I hit that last week and it just made me smile all day long. Great job and happy ONEderland!!!
  • Ellealie
    Ellealie Posts: 17
    Options
    I crossed over into ONEderland yesterday! Feels good man. I haven't been under 200 in several years, so it's definitely a mini-milestone for me.

Congrats on your accomplishment and good luck on the journey ahead!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    oo-oo-oo. ONEderland!!! Good for you! I dream of the day ...
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the good work!
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 199. And a loss of 5" overall since last week.

I haven't been in ONEderland for a while... I really don't feel much different, still fat, but more fit.... onward! Well, except the size 16 skinny jeans I just bought keep sliding down a little bit, and they're a little baggy in the buttcheek (squat challenge results?) I looove these jeans, but I'm going to love them more in every size going down!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

It's been since 1999 that I was in ONEderland. I'm stuck, fluctuating between 201-204 atm, but I will prevail just as soon as the weather here in NW IA straightens up and I can get outside again.
  • mylittletribe
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I can't stop smiling today!
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    WONDERFUL FEELING!! CONGRATS!!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Way to go lady! Feels good doesnt it?! I too just stepped onto the scales and into ONEderland this morning too! Cheers!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!