Energy Boost

Options
Hi everyone!! Im here because I want to get toned and lower my body fat percentage, however I feel I don't have enough energy when I go to the gym and I get tired really fast.

Do you guys have any suggestion for me? A supplement or something like that? I don't like something that has too much caffeine because I get anxious.

Replies

• ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Honestly, in my opinion, a pill is not what you need, it all boils down to what you eat and how much sleep you get. Maybe instead of going to the gym, you go for a walk or a run instead. If you don't have the energy to workout there, perhaps you will feel better if you are in a different location. Or if you can, change the time of day that you go to the gym, if that's possible.

Pills are short term, but the foods we consume are what really give us energy!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Im here because I want to get toned and lower my body fat percentage, however I feel I don't have enough energy when I go to the gym and I get tired really fast.

Do you guys have any suggestion for me? A supplement or something like that? I don't like something that has too much caffeine because I get anxious.

If you are sensitive to stims, try food/sugary foods prior to working out
  • JayneGomez
    JayneGomez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your answer :)