Options
2»

Replies

• megggsss
    megggsss Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous!!!

And your butt looks amazing!!!

I am currently doing the Squat Challenge and am on day 12 of that! I was thinking of starting 30 Day Shred on Monday... I am so glad to see this thread pop up and for you to post your picture! It has given me so much motivation that I CAN do it! I just have to stick to it!!! So starting Monday I will be starting my 30DS journey!!!
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, well done! I gave up on 30DS after day 11 (ie day one of level 2) because I ended up with pain in both feet that lasted about three week s. I wondered if the warm up/ cool down exercises weren't good enough. Did you experience any injuries? Or do more stretching than in the DVD? I am tempted to give it another go having seen your results
  • kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I am getting ready to start!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Wow, that is great dedication. Thank you for sharing. This motivates me to keep up my shred!! :smile:
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Very awesome results! :)
  • 1tjs10
    1tjs10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I have been procrastinating opening up my 30DS and starting but guess what??? You motivated me Im logging off and starting now!! THANK YOU!! :)
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, well done! I gave up on 30DS after day 11 (ie day one of level 2) because I ended up with pain in both feet that lasted about three week s. I wondered if the warm up/ cool down exercises weren't good enough. Did you experience any injuries? Or do more stretching than in the DVD? I am tempted to give it another go having seen your results

I did actually, i had pain in my left shoulder, i did a bit more warming up (just prolonged the warm up she did) and after level 2 i started stretching my shoulder a lot more after wards, but not much more. hope that helps!
  • sarahDickson501
    sarahDickson501 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great work!! I love seeing these post!!
  • prettykitty01
    prettykitty01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
    I think it is so bizarre when people want to criticize success story pics. Most people that have spent anytime on mfp know that 30ds is a program that works. Why would someone fake result pics? Lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!