I would really like some support

Options
I am new to this and have trouble with motivation. I know doing this alone will be difficult for me so please add me. It would really help me out

Replies

• fysty75
    fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I hope you find the help & support you need with us in MFP.
  • phaenilix
    phaenilix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Added! I'm new as well and I would love to have a support circle :)
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I think you'll find lots of supportive people here! Anyone who's looking for support can add me.
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Having supportive friends is critical for eveyone's success
  • mochakochalatte
    mochakochalatte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me! my friends arent as serious about fitness as I am :cry:
  • dk1010
    dk1010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Added! Let know if you need some support! :)
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm always up for motivating and receiving some too! :smile:
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I just did 30 mins of workout I would not have done if a handful of my friends on here didnt tell me to get up and do it lol I asked for a kick in the pants of motivation and I got it! Looking for friends like that so add me if you can be blunt and to the point I will do the same for you :drinker:
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I would be happy to help keep you motivated. Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Request sent, would be happy to help motivate and give support when you need it! The more the merrier!
  • bcrofts001
    bcrofts001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I get support and motivation from my friends here all the time. Will send you a friend request. Would love to return the favor!
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    I'm up for more friends too! :drinker:
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    anyone who needs support feel free to add me. I really care about people and want to help other succeed in their journey. I went from 250 pounds and a size 26W to my current 175 pounds and a size medium on top and 14 on the bottom.