The last 10 lbs, need some friends to stay on track

Options
Hi, my name is Melissa and I am generally pretty fit but this past winter I got injured and didn't do as much exercise as I should have. I eat fairly well but tend to eat too many calories. Especially when not exercising. I woke up this morning and decided to use MFP again. This app helped me alot when i was losing my baby weight after both of my pregnancies. journaling calories is a must for me. i would love to find a few friends to stay motivated and share daily obstacles etc. I need to lose the belly fat that crept up on me over the winter. If anyone else needs motivation for that hard to lose last 10 lbs, I am your girl. I am not going to quit until the weight is off and will promise to be a buddy even after the weight is off. One thing I have learned is that this journey is ongoing even after you reach your goals. Please feel free to add me as a friend And lets do this together!

I am 34 and a mom of two. I work part time and have lots of availability to stay in touch.

Replies

• Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in the last 10 pound club too! Trying to figure out how to fix it. I'm going to try heavy lifting if I muster up the courage and hopefully get some momentum! Cross your fingers!! Feel free to add me.
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    me too, need to lose the last 10lbs atleast !

I have a knee injury and unable to exercise (run/jog), so have to be strict about my diet and see what happens
  • lbride
    lbride Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Me too. Mom of 2, need to lose the belly fat, and 5-10 lbs.
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Same here, going to meet with a personal trainer next week as well hopefully I can get back my motivation and knock this 10lbs out!