Day 1 vs. Day 10 30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• lhiatt
    lhiatt Posts: 21
    Options
    WOW! I have a friend who is also working on this program and I am interested in trying. Your results are amazing! I'm just worried I'm not going to be able to commit to the time. I usually go to the gym at work but after work I'm so busy. So I'll have to see how I can work it in...thanks for sharing your results!!
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    10 days!? I may just try this.. even if it kills me. Awesome job! You look great!
  • Niki_York
    Niki_York Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Seeing everybody's progress in this thread is really exciting! I just started (on day 3 today) and hope to have even a fraction of the success you all are having :)
  • mdraper60
    mdraper60 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the progress!! I started 30 DS last night and I am hoping to see some really good results too!!
  • Thenewme31
    Thenewme31 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I can motivate others because others here have done the same for me! :) I use 3 lb weights may not be enough for some but it's perfect for me!
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    *lol* I was like uh, ONLY?!?!?! You have made incredible progress in such a short amount of time!!!!!
    It's not just about the number on the scale - look at your body! AWESOME RESULTS!!!! THAT is what you are going for!
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great weight loss and great body toning. I'm on day 17 but have taken weekends off. Your results are MUCH more dramatic than mine.
  • Thenewme31
    Options
    *lol* I was like uh, ONLY?!?!?! You have made incredible progress in such a short amount of time!!!!!
    It's not just about the number on the scale - look at your body! AWESOME RESULTS!!!! THAT is what you are going for!

Yes! I do enjoy some of the weight going as well BUT prefer how my body looks and feels and it's headed in the right direction! :)
  • mhooge
    mhooge Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow! Its definately noticable! I have shred it with weights and I love Jillian, but maybe I need to get the 30 Day Shred too!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Most definitely shows! Look at those abs coming in! Get it, girl!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I started the 30 DS yesterday and I'm more excited to keep at it after seeing your results! Thanks!!
  • Thenewme31
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm glad I can jump start some on a track to start and others to keep going. Everything is possible when you work hard to get it!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it when I see your picture showing the back of you, you can really see how your sides of slimmed down keep it up
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    wow! Its definately noticable! I have shred it with weights and I love Jillian, but maybe I need to get the 30 Day Shred too!

It's free on youtube!
  • debbihibbs
    debbihibbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Today's day 1 for me. Glad to see that it's working for you!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    WOW, it really does. Congrats and keep up the fantastic work!
  • SMMiller712
    Options
    Good for you girl! I am going to try 30 shred next. I am currently doing Ripped in 30 and am definitely seeing results. I am only on week 2. You should try that next. I love it! I lost about 6 pounds as well.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    This is definitely the one work out I can keep up with and enjoy honestly(ok maybe not while I do the video...I'll admit I curse her out when I'm in pain LOL but love her at the end!) I plan to finish every day til April 29th (day 30) then I will be starting 2 full rounds of ripped in 30 before my trip in July!!! :)

WTG! I finished D5L1 this morning. I am also forcing myself up. I have been trying to complete a full 30 for over a year & I think this might be my time! The most I went was 13 Days.

I am adding you!
  • Thenewme31
    Options
    Thank you for all the adds today love that I have others moving along with me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!