30 pouonds gone 30 to go!

Options
2 and a half months into my major lifestyle change and im down 30 pounds!! First time i have been under 200 in about 2 years (so since i was 16) I feel amazing and am so happy with the changes i have seen in my body. Im halfway there and cant wait to see how far ill go between now and july. :)

2druaon.jpg
24evndg.jpg
2rfvgyg.jpg
154droi.jpg

Replies

• Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awsome!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    nice work
  • SeeCarrieRun
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! What are the top 3 things you would say have helped you lose the 30 pounds?

Congrats on your success .... you're doing it!!
  • cocowest01
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    That's awesome! I wish you continued success! I'm not halfway there yet.
  • buffyfan22
    Options
    Good JOB!! Keep up the good work!
  • parkekat
    parkekat Posts: 35
    Options
    my top three things were definatly my eating NUMBER 1!!! Once i got that down the weight started falling off. the other things were to keep changing up my workouts and workout hard everytime i was at the gym, no easy workouts. the last thing was to always have a goal outfit hanging up where i see it all the time. everytime i lost some weight id try it on until it fit! then id get a new outfit
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    congrats girl!!! i just got under 200 last week, its the greatest feeling in the world (: keep it up girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!