ALMOST Half-Way! Can U See A Difference?

Hey MFPers! I am ALMOST half-way to my ultimate goal of 155, and so I finally took some progress pics today. I can see a slight difference, and curious to see if others can see any difference...

When I real goal, i will post a more complete "success story" with all my stats, back ground info, my story, etc.

for now, here's some basic facts:

I am 29 yrs old, and I am a clean eating vegan (been vegan for about 3 years).

I am 5'9"

I just started strength training ("Body By You" book is my guide) last week for the first time in my life.

I have PCOS, and doing this without meds.

BEFORE front view
100_1506_2_zps65feb3fe.jpg?t=1365798788

CURRENT front view
SAM_1213_zpsbe69c837.jpg?t=1365798698

100_1507_2_zps68df037b.jpg

SAM_1215_zpsfa39846d.jpg?t=1365798615

100_1508_2_zps29740398.jpg

SAM_1212_zpsaf548eb5.jpg

And HERE'S this cool pic where u can almost see the beginning of my upper ab muscles! yes!!!! :bigsmile:

SAM_1207_zps07e42590.jpg

Thanks for looking! Questions and constructive comments welcome. Haters, move along.... :noway:

Replies

• SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    You can definitely tell! It's not a slight difference either. Everything is smaller and there's definition popping up all over the place!

Keep it up! You're awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    You can definitely tell! It's not a slight difference either. Everything is smaller and there's definition popping up all over the place!

Keep it up! You're awesome!! :flowerforyou:

you're so sweet!!! thanks hunny!
  • ThriftyChica12
    how do i make the pics SMALLER?
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    I definitely see the difference !! WTG !! keep up the good work !
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Oh yeah - nice difference - and you are still half-way! Congrats...:tongue:
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Huge difference! And you have such an awesome feminine pear shape! Keep up the great work!!
  • ThriftyChica12
    Huge difference! And you have such an awesome feminine pear shape! Keep up the great work!!

LOL...the pear shape is a gift from my Mom :laugh: and i LOVE it!!!! looks better when it's a smaller pear rather than a bigger one tho!
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Good for you!! I have PCOS as well and am doing this without meds too!! You look beautiful--please embrace your curvy body!! I would love to have a sexy body shape like yours!! You're rockin' it!
  • fantastic ! well done.you look fab.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    You can definitely see the difference keep up the good work
  • Well done. You can really see a difference keep up the good work :) xx
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    BIG difference!
    You look great :flowerforyou:
    Keep working and you'll be at goal before you know it :smile:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    And you have such an awesome feminine pear shape!

... looks better when it's a smaller pear rather than a bigger one tho!

My sister varies between pear and michelob bottle. I myself am a beach ball on a bucket hoping to get back to being a guard rail post.:bigsmile:
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    I don't think you will find any haters here! You look absolutely awesome! Keep up the amazing work!
  • mkkhoza
    mkkhoza Posts: 79
    great work...you should be very proud....yes your abs are starting to pop :) Way to go. Keep on at it!!
  • tracyschreier
    tracyschreier Posts: 81 Member
    GORGEOUS! A definite difference...and man, I wish I was tall!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    054b3ed7-2ed6-4496-94af-79142013cc13.jpg

Edited to resize:

Great job! (Hope you don't mind but I changed the format so we could more easily see and appreciate the change. Great progress! :)
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    YES of course you can! Great job! It is hard to see the changes for ourselves sometimes. Keep up the great work!
  • Twinklegirl34
    Twinklegirl34 Posts: 59 Member
    You must be so proud of yourself! What a fantastic difference! Bet you feel like a whole new person already, great motivation
  • bigtime difference, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!