Hello...

Options
Hello!

I am fairly new to myfitnesspal and am very pleased with it!

When starting college 2 years ago I quickly learned what the "freshman 15" was... and I think I created the sophomore 15 on my own, which I am not proud of. Never being completely healthy and always the bigger kid in class, I have always wanted to lose weight.

I switched doctors and my new one told me about this site and to keep what I eat on track in an attempt to lose weight. She also said that she wants me to check in with her in 6 weeks so she can see how I am doing.

So, I'll give this a shot, and see how this can maybe be the final element that will help me lose weight successfully and healthfully!

Any encouragement or advice I would love! :smile:
Thank you -Fitti

Replies

• Gawqueenpenguin
    Options
    hey,

I am also new to myfitnesspal and so far I love it! I keep track of all my food. I always thought I was a carboholic but I actually eat more protein than is suggested. I wish you luck and hope you can lose your college 30... I am working on my college 50 >.<
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That's not the first time I have heard of people's Doctors recommending this site, it is famous YAY!!

Go for it, amaze your Doctor with your weight loss in six weeks! All the very best x