Weight in face

Options
Hey guys!

So I am currently 130 lbs (appx.) and my ideal weight is 123lbs. So only about 7 lbs. less. HOWEVER, I carry weight in my face!!! And so, even though it is such a small amount, it can be very discouraging because when I look in the mirror, I see my face. I am a curvy girl, tiny waste, thick legs, booty, but my arms also aren't as small as I'd like.

I guess I'm just wanting some support from others who carry weight in their face. It'd be nice to talk to some people and relate. feel free to add me and talk. it's so annoying because i'll see girls who are a bit bigger than me but look so much better, in my opinion, because they have a thin face... ugggh

*frustrated*

Replies

• trekkietaz
    Options
    i cant see it you look awesome and you should be happy with yourself
  • ravenwork
    ravenwork Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You have a nice face. Enjoy that full, fresh, glowing skin while you have it, girl!
  • hopefulat50
    hopefulat50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the other posts - unless that's not you in the picture!
    YOu have a lovely face...doesn't look "weighty" to me at all!
  • autumnpennell
    autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    haha, well thank you both. i guess it is just a work in progress
  • Candycane777
    Options
    You have a beautiful face, does not look chubby

I also carry weight on my face, but I am 46...it makes me look younger:wink:
  • autumnpennell
    Options
    thank you @fullat50 i just have a full face when i smile, but i'm accepting the fact that it's a work in progress. ...as i just ate a muffin, lol
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    I hear you!! I am 132 want to be 128 and i have always had a chubby face, I also have a wide jawline which makes my face look heartshaped so usually i hide behind my long hair haha. but although i lost 40lbs and my face changed dramatically i still feel chubby faced sometimes, lets hope its in the last few pounds :flowerforyou:

btw, you are beautiful.. and although i complain about mine, everyone's face makes them unique. if it doesnt change by your goalweight you have nothing to worry about, be happy with you!
  • ordnaj3la1
    ordnaj3la1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When I binge that food goes STRAIGHT to my face. I feel your pain, it sucks so bad! I thought it could just be me overthinking things but my friends notice it too, if I binge, everyone WILL know lmao. But, that's why I try never not to :). Anyway, you're beautiful, no need to worry. We just gotta work through our misfortunes haha
  • berrymuffins89
    berrymuffins89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've always had a chubby face even when I was 119 lbs. I just try to accept it, supposedly baby faces age well.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love your face! I can't wait to lose weight in my face. growing up with a fat face was/is never fun.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    There can be a big difference between 130s and 120s and even more after the weight is gone for a while.
    This is my starting pic at 218
    193abeea-a94a-4871-8508-d6230731bc53_zps3ffd93e8.jpg

You didn't start out as large as I did but this is my face at 130 ish
    newpic_zps1f5fbde5.jpg

This is it at about 123 ish

6b84b0c2-e973-4786-8232-1b1193c38c77_zpsed77b60d.jpg

And this is it at about 118 and 6 months more for skin to adjust.

6fe53429-510f-499d-b59d-4920bd9f5caf_zps7affd3b6.jpg

It takes time for your face to catch up with your weight loss sometimes. Be patient and don't get discouraged.
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Aw,sometimes I wish I carried a little more weight in my face. I have a very angular face with prominent cheek bones, so I feel like having lost weight in my face, it makes me look older than I am at times. I might just be being overly critical, though. I find faces with a little more plumpness to be cute and youthful looking.

And for the record, I don't think you have anything to worry about. From looking at your picture, you have a beautiful face and i don't think you carry a lot of weight there - but I do understand what it's like to focus in on a one or two areas. :x
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Oh, you young girls, you really have no idea. Trust me, when you are 40, you will be so thankful that you carry weight in your face. When all your friends are paying for injections and implants (in their faces!), you will still have a naturally youthful face. I am 40 and most people think I'm in my late 20's/early 30's -- mainly because of my round face! Count your blessings.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have a heart shaped face with strong jaw line and also get the big cheeks when I smile, which my BF thinks is adorable btw. I tend to think of these as good things because, like above posters said, having some fat in your face will help you to stay looking youthful as you age. That and sunscreen and moisturizer!
    Not to be a creeper but I looked through your pics and don't think your face looked chubby in any of them.
  • autumnpennell
    Options
    wow tjhank you, you are very right, and i found your comment very encouraging!
  • autumnpennell
    Options
    @Morningstar93 i lost 17 lbs this summer, and being that i put 10 back on, i feel like it all (most) went to my face, therefore yes, it will come off in the last few pounds~!!