The Journey Begins

Options
Hello to all. i took the leap and posted my before photos...OMG>>>>>tearsss. But I'm motivated to get back into shape. hard to believe that i was a 5am gym junkie years ago...oh how time flies and the fat sticks..lol

i wish everyone well on their journey. If anyone is looking for a weight loss buddy in the VA area I"d be interested.

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to the site and to the first day of the rest of your life! You've found a great community to get involved with, and I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do. I must say, that takes a lot of gumption to post your before picture for all the world to see--but that's exactly what will help you be so successful in the end! Unfortunately, I don't live in the VA area, but I'd love to be a part of your online support system! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything! Best of luck to you!
  • ciaobella47
    ciaobella47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I felt inspired just reading your profile! Welcome to the boards and bravo on the profile pic! :)

-Rusti
  • GODZKREATION
    Options
    I have one word for you -~*~*~AMEN !~*~*~

It is both my hope and prayer that you are successful in your weight loss and self esteem endeavors. We are honored to have you here with us. WELCOME to the family We are all now officially encouraged :-)
    1086310.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    :smile:
  • jazzyfit150
    Options
    thank you guys for the warm welcome..believe me i was tempted to delete the photos...but im tired of hiding..this is how i got here in the first place!!! I hope it to be an encouragement and motivation for me to kick my butt back into gear!