Calling all tattooed/pierced/stretched ear people.

Options

Replies

• xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well I have the stretched ears, 10 piercings and 10 tattoos so far.
  • Aquamum9
    Aquamum9 Posts: 51
    Options
    I have both tattoos and a nose piercing, and am planning even more tats as a reward to myself for my weight loss goals! I am new here and could use support, and am a great supporter, so feel free to add me :)
  • BiggJim38
    BiggJim38 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Hey I got tats. Just got a fresh one yesterday!
  • cheerupbrighteyes
    cheerupbrighteyes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos yet (I've got some ideas once I tone my tummy) but I've definitely have had a lot of piercings! Labret, septum, angel bites, and various ear piercings. Anyone feel free to add me! I know I am going to get a tattoo with a bit of lyrics from my all time favorite song, konstantine by something corporate. Not a lot, maybe just "it's not hard to dream" or "konfusion". Who knows right now. I've always wanted a big side rib/ hip tattoo.
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Love tattoos like I love bacon... Luckily I'm allowed to have as many tattoos as I want.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    1 tat and at one point 21 piercings (only 13 now) but we're already friends so.... ;-)
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    90 hours of tattoo work(avg 6 hours per sitting over 15 appts)
    Bifurcated Split Tongue
    0ga lobes
    10ga second lobes
    12ga third lobes
    14ga Helix x2
    10ga Septum
    12ga Labret
    14ga Snakebites
    8ga Prince Albert
    Ongoing permanent full body neck down hair removal

Um. Wow. That is impressive!

I have five tattoos. Had a few piercings, but they didn't all agree with me and the ones that did I had to remove for work. I'm totally planning a few things..... but I have to be careful and make sure I can hide them at work. I will say I'm excited to lose some weight and show off my tats with confidence!

Any one can add me!!
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have 10 tattoos so far, and when I hit my weight loss goal I am going to be getting another one as my reward for being awesome! You can add me if you'd like :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos, I have 3 and a few more planned :) I want one on my side once I feel comfterable with my body, getting close :) only one piercing though, got my belly button pierced when I was 13, 12 years ago lol. considering getting my nose or lip pierced though
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I love my tattoo's! Am using it as a weight loss incentive and treating myself to new ones as I lose weight. Feel free to add me :)

Me too!! i have a gorgeous leg tattoo i want when i hit 100lbs , gone , morning glory and willow.. kind of a spiritual thing
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    4 Piercings
    15 Tattoos

Once I get to my goal weight I am getting my thighs done!
    Add me if you'd like
  • belizsera
    belizsera Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of new body modification friends on my weight loss journey.
    I enjoy talking tattoos and future tattoos.
    I'm also good at motivating, so what are you waiting for?!

I currently have 3. Ankle, wrist and right shoulder. I am currently creating my goal weight tattoo. I keep adding things to it and then redoing it. It will be perfect soon! Add me if you like.. :-)
  • Rrrroxy777
    Rrrroxy777 Posts: 329
    Options
    YES! I am here!!! Add me if you like :happy:
  • ALStrange
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cacie. I currently have 6 piercings and 6 tattoos. I have 'retired' 2 other piercings (one inparticular a couple times). I am planning on more tattoos as time goes on, the one on my back has two more to add. Piercings are now limited to dermals that can be hidden by clothing. How everyone is having fun on thier fitness journey!

Feel free to add me, please just give me some info when requesting, I don't like the generic blank emails. I figure if the effort is put in from the begining it will be there in the end!
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have my ears pierced and three tattoos, two of which I got done yesterday! One is a cover-up on my ribs and the other is one my foot. My third tattoo is on my back.
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    ok... so I am not as tatted as most people, but I have one tattoo...I only have a few piercings which include; three lobe piercings on each side. One cartilage. And last month a belly button piercing. I plan to get a tattoo of flowers on my leg soon though!!! Just gotta save up the money
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I only have 2 tattoos at the moment. Not because I don't want more but because I can't afford it. As soon as I get enough money, I'm going to get another one. I also have 3 more already planned. XD
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tats with plans of a large upper back piece this summer after I have met 75% of my weight loss goal! I am so excited! I always say I am not going to get anymore, but I love them even after the pain :)
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Tattoo'd gal here too! I'll be adding a thigh piece on May 25...so excited! As for piercings...well, I'm kinda boring in that department...just normal size in the ears (3 in each ear with 1 upper cartilage on the left side) and my navel pierced. I like tattoos more than piercings :) Feel free to add me...
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Two piercings and 3 tattoos. I got my first two tatts in Italy and my third in Korea.