Hey Everyone!

Options
I've heard about myfitnesspal from a youtube guru! and I had to check it out. I'm impressed with how well set up every thing is. I'm new so I'm definitely getting the hang of what tab is what and how to actually do this, but I'm pretty sure I'll get used to this pretty fast. Any ways, I hope to meet new people through this experience and I definitely hope I reach my goal To everyone out there, best wishes to you folks. Have an awesome summer!

Replies

• MikeRay
    MikeRay Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You will find it is a great tool, and the people on here will do anything to help you
  • Redvirgo
    Redvirgo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I only joined here a couple of days ago and am still finding my way around.
    Good luck :smile:
  • Skeeterg1
    Skeeterg1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to the site, but I have a daughter that's been using this site for over a year and she's lost 140 lbs..:happy: I think now she has finally convinced me that I need help with my journey too
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site on the web..
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to the site, but I have a daughter that's been using this site for over a year and she's lost 140 lbs..:happy: I think now she has finally convinced me that I need help with my journey too

Mom I am right here with you every of the way ..I love you so much!!