The 30 Day Shred....

Options
I am going to start The 30 Day Shred on Monday with a friend. I am also going to combine that with Britney's old workout routine 4x a week and running 3x a week.
I want to add more people that are doing the 30 day shred. I did it once, but I only made it to day 10. Who has done it or plans to do it? : )

Replies

• ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Am in just got the dvd.I plan on doing it every day with an 1 hr of cardio.So you can add me.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 48. :glasses: Feel free to add me.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it on Monday as well, I have done it before, three years ago, and it was amazing. I really need to do it again!
    My aim is to start getting up 30 mins earlier every day from Monday, and doing it then. that can't be too hard, right? Add me if you want to support each other, or maybe we should comment on this thread everyday once we've done it?
  • donmhill
    donmhill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I start the 30 day shred dvd yesterday.... omg thought i was gonna be sick lol
    I was a bit sore this morning but i didn't let that stop me...just completed day 2... It was actually easier then yesterdays workout. Still hard work tho.
    Hoping to keep this up for the full 30 days :-) need some support - people to message me and give me a hard time for not doing it lol
    Feel free to add me :-)

26727533.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tiiiffanyeve
    Options
    I did it last year and really enjoyed it. I also ran 3 or 4 times a week while doing it. I lost about 12 lbs. Unfortunately I gained it back after I had surgery last sept. I've been doing it on and off for a couple of weeks but I'm going to start doing two levels a day and incorporate running a few times a week. I just feel like I need to start doing more.
  • karunnuwi
    Options
    Count me in. I am starting today alone with other exercise. I did it and only did 14 days. I did intense exercise then changed to 30 shred and it was hard on my knees. I plan to do a session of yoga after each session to repair my knees