(Princess Bubblegum ftw)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I'm an ageing goth girl.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My pretty thin jaw line from my high school senior pic. Le sigh:brokenheart:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Just changed mine. My favorite band. Excited I'm going to get to see them live in a month! :D
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Mine - a piece of street art I happen to like.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Just changed mine. My favorite band. Excited I'm going to get to see them live in a month! :D

Jealous! I love Red!! Let go is one of my fav songs ever!! I work at a group home for teens and am secretly trying to turn them all into rockers \m/
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Batman villians at the moment but it changes often.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    tada!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Mine is the best part of my life.. my son... hes my little cheerleader that keeps me motivated to get this weight off
  • luvinna
    luvinna Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Imperial Walkers on Mars. ^_^ Saw the picture when it went around the internet after the Curiosity rover went live.

For those who have been saying that you don't know how to make your ticker show up in your posts...
    At the top of this page under where it says Message Boards >> Introduce Yourself it says
    >Home >Recent Posts >My Topics >Settings >Search
    Click SETTINGS and then check the box and click Save Changes. :smile:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Jealous! I love Red!! Let go is one of my fav songs ever!! I work at a group home for teens and am secretly trying to turn them all into rockers \m/

AHHHHH! I've never met another Red fan that I haven't turned!!! I saw them in 2006 when they were opening for Kutless right after they released their first CD. I liked their part of the show better than the rest, got their CD, and haven't looked back. I feel special being one of their "original fans" as they call us, haha. I keep missing them every time they're close by. I'm gonna get a VIP Upgrade ticket as long as there's one left when I get paid on Monday!

My favorite songs are Hold Me Now (how can you NOT love that song?! My quote on my profile is from it, hehe), Damage is my new favorite workout tune :bigsmile: , Faceless is my all-time favorite, but Breathe Into Me still puts a smile on my face every time I hear it!

You just made my month :bigsmile:
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Mine is No. 1 Male Model Sean O'Pry. He's so pretty. :heart:
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Love frogs
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Just the Hulk.

I feel like wussing out and getting some food, or skipping a work out, he stares me down.
  • MakingBail
    MakingBail Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm here to get it together (and shed as close to 120 pounds as I can) before the day I walk my daughter down the aisle in October. Ticker is a hand-drawn pic of me walking her down the aisle.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I recently fell in love with grapefruit all over again, so I had to have it in my ticker. Plus it looks really cheerful to me.
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Part of an oil painting I did :-) it's called "The Visitor" :flowerforyou: