Insanity

Options
I need some Insane friends to help keep me accountable for doing the insanity schedule.I did it for about 3 weeks then i gave up. Not this time!! Who wants to be insanity buddies??? Day one DONE!

Replies

• getfit_kal120
    Options
    No friends for ever alone.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm doing an Insanity/P90X hybrid right now, or else I would join you.
    I tend to get bored doing one routine for a long duration of time, but mixing it up with some P90X has kept me involved.
  • getfit_kal120
    Options
    Thats a good idea. Thats my problem i get bored easily. You do one or the other every day?
  • wowza4536
    Options
    I'll be starting tomorrow and its all I've got. I'm down to be Insanity buddies ^_^. Long as we both check in and hold each other accountable! Its so easy to miss days here and there =(.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    For the first month, my schedule is as follows:

Sunday: P90X - Chest & Back / Ab Ripper X
    Monday: Insanity - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
    Tuesday: P90X - Shoulders & Arms / Ab Ripper X
    Wednesday: P90X - Kenpo X or Yoga X
    Thursday: P90X - Legs & Back
    Friday: Insanity - Pure Cardio / Cardio Abs
    Saturday: REST DAY
  • getfit_kal120
    Options
    Thats quite the schedule jeremy. Im going to do insanity as the schedule goes, and also do my thing at the gym on days that i have time for it.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    I do Insanity =)
    Will be on Day 13 tomorrow. This is my 2nd round actually. Feel free to add me!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity as well :D
  • EleneSaM
    EleneSaM Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm on my fourth week of Insanity. I love it!!! You're very welcome to add me.
  • egluzelle
    Options
    Hey, I know I might be late on this, but I was doing insanity and got bored. Or I should admit the fact that I had a transition difficulties with food as I moved from UK to Italy and all my life changed upside down! So I found myself sweating a lot during Insanity, but afterwards indulging with a pizza and beer at night. I bet that doesn't work that way. So I did spend some time doing nutritional research and stuff, made decision to get on track and lose those pounds for good! I mix Jillian, Insanity, Body Rock, Zuzka and also add extra my own challenges to push myself and achieve results.
    I definitely can be your friend and help you out ;)
  • paula341
    paula341 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hey,I have just completed week 1! It's bloody tough although ive been doing it each morning before I go to work meaning I don't get time to make excuses why I can't do it haha! Feel free to add me :) x
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 2 later today. I'd love more Insanity buddies to help keep me accountable. Go ahead and add me if you'd like!
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello, am doing insanity too.Am in day 6. I would love some Insanity friends!
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 20th May... let me know how you're getting on so I know what to expect when I start!
  • miranda869
    Options
    I have been doing it too. I am mixing it up with Turbo fire.
  • drewshottgirl
    drewshottgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've started Insanity 3 times, made it 3-4 weeks at the most. Just always get discouraged with no buddies and lack of results. I've been lifting heavy for a couple months, but I'm unable to renew my gym membership so I've decided to return yet again to Insanity! I've signed up for a Spartan Sprint in August so I've got to bring it!! Def looking for buddies!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Im starting Insanity tomorrow.
  • karak1976
    karak1976 Posts: 14
    Options
    i get bored with stuff quickly too and need to change things up. im going to order it so once ive got it we can keep each other going for sure!

anyone can add me the more support on here the better :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I am starting that on Monday would be happy to add you :)
  • jcdoerr
    jcdoerr Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just started week 3 today with my second attempt at the dreaded Fit Test...uggh. I'm also on my second attempt to make it all the way through the program. You can do it!!!