A BUSY MAMA LOOKING TO BE SUPPORTED AND GIVE THE SAME

Options
Hi!! My name is Jamie Lynch and I live in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Rain Rain go away!! That is how it has been for the last few days. April showers bring May flowers!!!

Anyways! I run a daycare out of my home I am licensed for 6. I have two of my own and a very needy husband. Love him to death....but, so needy! I have time for about nothing when it comes to myself...Lately I have been a little on the sad....depressed side..not sure witch...Just kinda bumpy. I lost a few daycare kids....No bad reason..Just happens sometimes. LIFE has just really been happenings the last three to four weeks.

In result I have been eating not so good foods. and lots of them.. I run a daycare so they are always here...

I am really excited about finding this..Everyone on here seems so nice and talkative...My lithe get away..I hope...

thanks for reading

Jamie

Replies

• rickeyandaverysmommy
    Options
    :smile:
  • emeraldj18
    Options
    Hi Jamie,
    I know how it is not to have enough time for yourself.That sort of makes it hard to meet your goals sometimes.I just wanted you to provide you with positive affirmations and let you know you will have lots of support from MFP!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like .I understand depression as well....Not a good place to be :frown: .Take Care and chin up:heart:

Jeanine
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I am also a busy mom and soon to be grandmother...again...twice. (by December all three daughters will have babies). I also have a 13 year home-schooled son at home, run my own business (but it has been slow lately), teach at a community college as adjunct faculty about 10 hours a week and starting in August I will be a 1st year law student at 42! My hubby isn't very needy, but he is just another one of the kids...lol

I decided a little over two years ago that I HAD to take better care of my self and it had to be my number one priority. About halfway to my weight goal I found MFP and I love the community here (the negative people don't bother me). Best of luck to you!
  • rickeyandaverysmommy
    Options
    Thank you so much for the nice thoughtful note! CONGRATS! On your accomplishment! you are doing a fantastic job with your goal weight!!
    I bet you have lots of fun with those grand babies, keeps you very busy it sounds.

I am very excited about MFP...Everyone is so nice..
    :)
  • tmuster
    tmuster Posts: 72
    Options
    also here for a little get away.. Support is the key and glad you found MFP.