Does this make sense? (Female issues discussed)

Options
I see my biggest weight loss the day before my TOM starts. I would think I'd see a weight gain! I am one of those people who weigh myself almost daily and my weight doesn't go back up during the TOM. Anyone else seeing this?

Replies

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't change at TOM either.
  • aripak
    aripak Posts: 33
    Options
    My weight goes down right before my TOM also. I have always wondered why, but I am not complaining :)
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    same here I don't see a weight gain during that time either! I feel bloated all month long not just then hahaha! I do notice that I want more sweets during this time however! I am pretty good at fighting the cravings off but sometimes I just have to give in and I do!
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    Mine goes down right before TOM but UP during! Don't like that!!!!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yep! I lost 3lbs the week BEFORE my TOM. Don't know what causes it.
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i can gain anything up to 7lb in the week before my TOM - i think its water retention. but the 1st day of my TOM i will drop it all and them some more normally.
    I take i type of pill that stops my TOM at mo but my body still does it!!!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i dont have this problem I gain before and during but the day Im off I am back to the pre-TOM weight so not only do I feel miserable I have to make myself NOT get on the scale so that I dont make it worse.
  • cuppycake22
    cuppycake22 Posts: 224
    Options
    I sometimes see up to a 2lb loss the day before my TOM...I used to be scared to weigh myself before it and during it but now I love too:)
  • ebearit17
    ebearit17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well, it's nice to know I haven't lost my mind, lol!