Who is the MFP Champion?

Options
Just wondering who holds the title for the biggest weight loss on here?
I remember seeing someone who had lost 81kg/178lbs, but can't remember who it was.
Can anyone beat that?

Replies

• grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    There's a guy here who lost close to (or maybe over) 300 lbs. He has photos that show him riding a lawn mower and he's too big to fit between the steering bars. Pretty inspirational. Wish I could remember his name. His blog is fantastic!
  • Kaathmandu
    Kaathmandu Posts: 129
    Options
    Wow!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    There's a guy here who lost close to (or maybe over) 300 lbs. He has photos that show him riding a lawn mower and he's too big to fit between the steering bars. Pretty inspirational. Wish I could remember his name. His blog is fantastic!

Ed Davenport. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/eddavenport
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Just wondering who holds the title for the biggest weight loss on here?
    I remember seeing someone who had lost 81kg/178lbs, but can't remember who it was.
    Can anyone beat that?
    Not me, that's for sure! I've only lost 47lbs or 21.3kg, but you have lost an amazing amount yourself! 69kg is 152lbs!!! That's brilliant! I'd like to know the answer to this as well! :smile:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Yep I remember him! I think he's story was pretty awesome and the most weight loss than I can remember!
  • Kaathmandu
    Options
    So King Ed currently holds the title. Champion indeed!
  • Kaathmandu
    Options
    (Thanks SlinkyPinky - you're no slouch yourself! :drinker: )
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all MFP champions if we log daily improve our lives and our eating learn to exercise and feel so much better every day.
    But as far as overall pounds in all the time I have been here Ed is by far the most weight lost I have seen and the fitness regime and workouts as he progresses is off the charts IMHO
  • Kaathmandu
    Options
    Good call, Ke22y - and congrat.s on your 80kg!!
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Ed Davenport. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/eddavenport

Almost wish I hadn't found this this morning. I was thinking of taking a day off, but now I've shamed myself into heading to the treadmill for a little jog. (In my case it's more of a trot!) Thanks for the kick in the rear guys. I needed it this morning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!