Has anyone ever???

Options
Has anyone ever had a day where their body just wasnt hungry? I mean, you know you have to eat...its not healthy to not eat something, but how and what do you make yourself eat on a day that you just are not hungry?

Replies

• CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    yep I have a hard time eating all of my calories in a day. Then there are days like last night were i just wanted to eat all night. I didnt though Im proud lol.

I just eat the lightest thing I can that has the calories I need and If im under alittle I dont stress because one day isnt going to kill us
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Try to eat small amounts every 2 -3 hours. Like 200 - 300 calories. I eat Stonyfield fat free vanilla yogurt with Udi's vanilla granola, which is 230 calories. A half serving of Maranatha peanut butter or almond butter on a slice of whole grain bread. Fresh fruit. There are several small things you can easily eat without feeling forced or overfull. Hope that helps! :flowerforyou:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I wish :wink:
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    The only time I don't feel hungry is if I have a stomach bug. Cold makes me hungry, hot makes me hungry, comfortably cool and breezy makes me hungry, not eating makes me hungry, eating makes me hungry, typing this reply has made me hungry.
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    The only time I don't feel hungry is if I have a stomach bug. Cold makes me hungry, hot makes me hungry, comfortably cool and breezy makes me hungry, not eating makes me hungry, eating makes me hungry, typing this reply has made me hungry.

Bwahahaaha! Love it :) This is exactly how I feel!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    If I am not hungry (which very rarely happens!), I will A) make sure and drink my water and B) still eat something light but good for me. I usually end up with 6 Triscuit crackers and a yogurt.

@ trainguy917............You're hilarious, and right on the money! Now, go EAT something :drinker:
  • kathy499
    kathy499 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It doesn't happen very often to me but when it does I just go with and don't eat anything. Take advantage of it. I will usually drink some calories a glass of milk a low fat cappuccino etc, and drink lots of water
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Yes occasionally this happens to me as well. When my kids aren't hungry, I don't push them to eat, so the same goes for me. I listen to my body...if it doesn't want to eat, oh well. Sometimes this happens when I am getting sick...hope that's not the case for you. Either way, I wouldn't stress about it.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    lol it doesnt happen often to me...trust me....i'm normally hungry lol, but i realized that when i'm under alot of stress or something is bothering me, or if i'm not sleeping enough or good and i'm just extremely tired...my body is not or doesnt feel hungry...it probably is but the circumstance at the moment is camoflauging the hunger....

its just weird....now today, thats not the case but about 2 days ago, i had to pretty much force myself to eat