Saturday NSV

Options
sarahslim100
sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
My NSV this week is that I have maintained weight while being on holidays for a week!! What's yours?

Replies

• AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Last night I wore a pair of grey trouser's that haven't fit in about 7 years. That was pretty nice. Also I went to a potluck at my yoga school and 4 different people said they literally couldn't believe how good i looked and I was so tiny! (obv. tiny is relative in this context :smile:)
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    One small serving of ice cream even though I was tempted to go back for more : )
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I bought gelato in a pint size and didn't eat it all in one sitting. :)
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Trying on new clothes at Kohls yesterday and the size 8 jeans fit perfectly!
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I finished my run today, even though I felt like cr@p and wanted to give up several times! Even if I'm physically struggling, it's nice to know that I'm mentally strong enough to do it.
  • phoenixgirl81
    phoenixgirl81 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I hired a push bike and went for a ride for nearly an hour! It was the first time in around 16 years that I've been able to do that. The exciting thing? My butt fit on the seat, I didn't break the pedals when I stood up to pedal, my legs didn't hit my belly when I rode, and I didn't fall off or hit anyone!!!!! Soooo excited and proud of myself.

Oh, and then we came home and went for a run so it's even better!
  • MsGoblin
    MsGoblin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I burned 420 calories at the gym this morning. And the best part is it's over-and-done with. I can start my day now, rather than spend energy making excuses why I couldn't possibly go to the gym.
    :smile:
  • brenna8806
    Options
    My back is flat against my jeans now. My love handles disappeared! :)
  • FinishLineFanatic13
    Options
    I jogged 2 laps without stopping this morning, even though I wanted to stop so bad! A year ago I couldnt even jog half of just one lap! : ) Yay!
  • lyndyloolaa
    lyndyloolaa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I over-indulged on dessert but rather than beat myself up over it I went out and earned some calories back with a walk...ended up just under my calories for the day :)
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am in the normal range of BMI for the first time in my adult life!
  • traceywaananenstieb
    traceywaananenstieb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A notch smaller on my belt!! Hadn't even worn a belt in at least 10 years...but it's on now and getting smaller!!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    having two people I admire fitness wise saying, 'wow, you look so fit and younger' one owns her own pilates studio and the other was my physio therapist who is incredibly fit!

My therapist was so amazed and my progress and said she was meaning to come up to me and say something but never got at chance since we crossed paths on opposite ends of our workouts (we go to the same gym).
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Trying on new clothes at Kohls yesterday and the size 8 jeans fit perfectly!

loved that moment, fitting in single digit clothes!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!