Brazil Butt Lift

Options
I am on my forth day of Brazil Butt Lift today!
Is there anyone out there who wants to go through this journey with me? We could motivate and support each other through the 30 or 60 days of the challenging workouts :)

Also-- Has anyone who has tried this program gotten good results? Please post any results that would be such an inspiration for me to keep going at this!! Thanks!!

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 3rd week of bbl. I'm getting good results. I still have more weight to lose so I'm not sure how I'll look when I reach my goal weight but so far so good. I don't have any results to post yet but hopefully someone will post. I've seen a lot of before and after pics from this program and those people looked great.
  • kikgirl007
    Options
    just started BBL today! seems like a lot of fun Add me!! Lets do this!!
  • aladams83
    aladams83 Posts: 47
    Options
    Today was my day 4 of BBL Master Series!!! :) Add me if ya want. :)
  • francescabianchi
    Options
    Hi, I was just wondering, how long did it take you to see results? Thanks!
  • beautyofthedark
    beautyofthedark Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today is my 4th day & I plan on doing it for 60 days. Add me if you like.
  • ajhugz
    Options
    Hi, I was just wondering, how long did it take you to see results? Thanks!

I started seeing results after a couple weeks but I know it will be a few months before I have the results I want.
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey I was planning on starting tonight for 30 days and I'll see after. We should make a group!
  • ajhugz
    Options
    Hey I was planning on starting tonight for 30 days and I'll see after. We should make a group!

I'll join. Let us know what the group's name is.
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I created a group, it's name Beach Body Brazil butt lift.
  • KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am on day of Brazil Butt Lift. I am already seeing results: my abs seem tighter, and my thighs seem firmer, and i have lost 3lbs! I am sure that has alot to do with both working out and eating good (finally). I am sure it will slow down in the coming weeks, but i am excited to keep going, if i am already seeing progress in the 1st week! Feel free to add me!
  • moonshyne42
    moonshyne42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi BBL ladies! I see you all started last month, today is day 2 for me. How's it going for you all? Is the group you created still going? I'd really like to be able to discuss it with others that are going through it. My most burning question, though, is how are you counting the different videos as workouts? Today was cardio axe and high and tight for me. I know how to count the cardio, but would you say the high and tight is cardio or strength? Then again, I've got a lot of weight to lose so most woprkouts are cardio for me.