Frustrated Yet Determined

Options
I just weighed myself and cannot believe how much weight I've gained! I'm feeling frustrated yet determined today. I have made a commitment to log all of my food and exercise everyday. I haven't weighed this much in about 10+ years but know that if I stay committed I can lose the weight.

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm very active on here and would be happy to help!
  • mommy_03
    mommy_03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I decided to get back on the bandwagon again this morning too!
  • Bekkah376
    Bekkah376 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi there!

The scale can be frustrating! Staying committed to a healthier lifestyle will definitely help you overall... keep up the positive attitude & determination and you'll reach your goals! :smile:
  • CassarahW
    CassarahW Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Way to take that frustration and turn it to motivation! Keep that feeling burning inside your gut! You will not allow yourself to remain at this point or ever get back to it again!
  • klccgc
    klccgc Posts: 1
    Options
    I have recently been able to stick with it for a bit because I find that other goals (not just weight) help me and my goals are running races. I'm 37 year old mother of 2 teenage daughters. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • maineche
    maineche Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Just got back from Zumba and feel like I made a good step in the right direction.
  • Carbcounteronly
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me, I am always happy to help, and active around here :-)

Jac