Very inspirational story I found

Options
sherrie8929
sherrie8929 Posts: 38 Member
A friend emailed this link to me a few days ago. It's a long story, but so incredibly inspirational. If this guy can make these changes and permanently change himself, we all can.

http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54188

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I just read that article and was amazed. He looks amazing! I am even more motivated than I was before.
    Thanks for posting !!! :smile:
  • ambersee
    ambersee Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that! It was so inspiring!

I loved the quote from the old man :
    "Stick at it. You won't regret it. Time will fly by."
    So true!!

-Amber
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    A friend emailed this link to me a few days ago. It's a long story, but so incredibly inspirational. If this guy can make these changes and permanently change himself, we all can.

http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54188

That made me cry.

What an incredible change!!!

Thank you so much for posting the web address otherwise I would never have seen it.

Totally inspirational.

One of the things that really astounded me was his face before and after! What a difference!!!

:happy:
  • sherrie8929
    Options
    See, and a lot of us here are just trying to drop 15 lbs or 30 lbs (though I realize there are many on here that would like to lose over 100), but if that guy can shed THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY pounds, with a little bit of hard work, determination and inspiration like this, we'll be there in no time!
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting - amazing story, very inspirational.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting that! I had 234lbs to lose, so I can certainly relate to this story. I don't know if I will ever get the "exercise bug" like this guy did. I work out, but I don't crave it or even really enjoy it. Maybe I will find something I like like he did.
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! His transformation is incredible!
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    very inspirational! Thanks
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    bump to read later.
  • inguvap
    inguvap Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! Unbelievable. Thank you for sharing.
    padma.
  • nolette
    nolette Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW... you weren't kidding a looong story. BUT very inspirational and encouraging. Gives us, those on this weight loss journey a sense to persevere. "Stick at it. You won't regret it. Time will fly by." Thank you for sharing this piece, I will pass this site on to my other friends that are on this journey. 8~]
  • sherrie8929
    Options
    I'm so glad you all found this story as moving and inspirational as I did! A good friend sent it to me and I just... wow. I was speechless and in awe. Please forward it to anyone you know who could use a little bit of inspiration!
  • kpie11
    kpie11 Posts: 53
    Options
    Wow what an inspirational story. I now feel like my 175lb loss is possible!! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!